Friday, July 9, 2010

Easy Work, Good Pay, Flexible Hours

That's really all I was looking for! Easy Work,flexible hours with good pay ! It all started in "93". I moved to the Tampa bay area from Fort lauderdale and was looking for a job. Having only a High School education kinda limited things. I saw an ad in the paper for "Dj Wanted". So I got all dressed up in a suit and tie and went to apply. Boy was I over dressed! The manager at the time Chris Lee a 6' 2" Texan ex, marine drill Sergeant, with arms the size of my leg laid it out pretty plain. He said "I'm very hard on Dj's". "You will do exactly what I tell you to do, Exactly how I tell you to do it, Exactly when I tell you to do it!" Or I will fire you! Do you get me! Well I needed a job so I said OK! There's a lot more to this story and I'll get back to that later.

Right now I need to move along a little bit.

Later on I found that being a Strip Club Dj is pretty easy work. There ain't a lot of physical stress. However there is a lot of mental stress! You always got some silly dancer who wants to hear some slow party killin tune that only she's gonna dig. You got management who wants one thing. You got the customers who want another. And you always got at least one guy in the room that thinks you stink. What fun huh? As far as good pay. At $50 a shift, $10 per girl with 26 girls on a shift. That's $310 a day and I call that good money. And that's minimum some of the girls are good to ya and give you $20 or more. So with only a High school education I was doing pretty good.

So what went wrong? What does all this have to do with maknig money online or getting you Easy work, Good pay, Flexible hours? Well let me tell you a few more things I've learned so far.

What the Internet Guru's Don't want You To know!

Or: What I really shouldn't tell you cause the last thing I want is more compettition!

First: You could go to Clickbank.com and read thru the entire site on your own. Take notes. Lots of notes! Then goto Usfreeads.com and sign up there. Read thru that entire site. Take more notes. Go back to Clickbank pick out 5 products. Then reasearch keywords for each one. Then write 30 ads for each one at usfreeads. They gotta be totally diferent now! OK? The internet hates repitition! All this in a nutshell is what the internet guru's don't want you to know. Because you could do it all on your own! For free! All of this is Totaly free! That's what they don't want you to know. Every so called instant millionaire out there wants you to think you can't do it alone.

And once you start you'll start getting emails from the so called experts. Mostly wanting to sell you something. But they will be packed with tons of good, solid, FREE information. Remember
I said all this is Free! So don't tottaly disregaurd the freebies cause there will be usefull information there.

Now is it easier to follow someone else's guide? Ya it is. Especially if they have a good support team. Don't ever buy into a program that doesn't offer two things. Money back Guarantee! Good Support! Some of us need guidance, support and a good teacher. Which is why I signed up for the program I did.

You can get started today by simply monetizing your blog! I did and I made $2.57 in 48 hours! Ya I know that ain't even a gallon of gas. But it's 2 bucks I didn't have and proof that it works! I've written 3 blog entries. I'm not even half way through the program and I made 2 bucks. I call that Easy work!

If you'd like to know more or get started for as little as $17.95 check out some of the links on this page. Back soon with more info.

Start making money today Click Here

For more on the My Online Income System Click Here

No comments: