Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Blog That Saved My LIfe!

And: PVAc to 44.1khz: The Rings-1981-Rhythm Method

I have been following the MOIS course for about two weeks now. Yesterday I thought I will never make any money doing this. In six years years on the web searching for products and info I could not remember ever landing on a Ezine article, AdSense ad, or Blog. But then I remembered something.

Ok. In 1979 or 80 "The Rings" a Boston band released a self tittled album, their first called "The Rings". Quoted by someone I forget who. WAAF Worcester, Rolling Stone Magazine, Someone as being the next Cars! The Critics hated it! My friends hated it! I thought it was new, fresh and ahead of it's time. Different from anything out there on mainstream radio. I thought it took allota balls to release this record for everyone involved. Much like The Stray Cats Releasing a Rock A Billy album in 1981. I think I was the only one in the state of New Hampshire who actually bought a copy. I was definitely the only one in my High School.

The Point!

When I got online for the first time in 2006 I started looking for this record. I found one on EBay. OK. Now I got the vinyl but vinyl is dead! My only hope of ever hearing these recordings in pristine condition again meant getting a Turntable, Computer software, learning how to use it and hours, maybe days of getting it right.

More to the point!

Four the next four years I searched. Google, Bear share, Limewire searching for anyone who might have the Mp3's. Nothing! Then one night at work when it was slow I did a Google search
For "The Rings Boston band" Without the quotes. This popped up as #2 on Google.
"PVAc to 44.1khz: The Rings-1981-Rhythm Method". Rhythm Method being the title of their second album. I followed the link. Blog Khin not only had the history and the stories but the Mp3's for download for free! Yeeee Haaaa! Praise God! Glory Hallelujah! Kuntakintay I have found you! Man there was some air guitar in my house that night! Do you think I subscribed? Do you think I follow?

The Real Point!

I found this guy at Blogspot.com! Out of 2,990,000 results he wound up on the #2 spot on Google. For the search phrase The Rings Boston Band. Nothing else! I felt if he can do it I can too.

Big thanks to Blog Khin! Google and MOIS this could be the blog that saved my life.

If you'd like to start makning money today Click Here

For more about the My Online Income System Click Here

Until next Time...

3D


PVAc to 44.1 kHz: The Rings - 1981 - Rhythm Method

No comments: